If you set up your wichealth.org account with an email address you don't remember or no longer have access to, follow the steps below to retrieve your login information or reset your password without needing your email address.
- Click on "Trouble Signing In?" located below the "Log In" and "Sign Up" buttons from our dashboard.
- Select your state.
- Type in your WIC ID and click "Next".
- Type in the answer to your security question and click "Submit".
- Your username will be displayed on the screen. Be sure to write it down in a place where you won't forget it.
- Type in and confirm a new password to use and click "Reset Password".
- Your password has now been changed to the new one you just typed in. Be sure to write it down with your username in a place where you won't forget it.