To renew your benefits or have your card reloaded, you must first complete a lesson. To do so, follow the steps below:
1. Login to wichealth.org.
2. Click the "My wichealth" button under the virtual educator image.
3. Under the "Nutrition Education" section, click the "Start a New Lesson" button.
4. Choose one of the categories from the orange bar at the top of the page.
5. Click on the title for the lesson you would like to complete.
6. At the end of the lesson, you will be asked to complete a short survey. Click on the "Continue" button when you are done.
7. You will be taken to the certificate page where you can choose to print or email your certificate.
Be sure to either print your certificate to take to your next appointment, or email your certificate to your local WIC agency. You may need to contact your local agency to find out what email address you need to use to send your certificate to.
*Not all clinics require clients to provide a certificate of completion. Contact your WIC agency if you are unsure if you need to email or print the certificate.