To complete a lesson:
1. Login to wichealth.org.
2. Click the "Start Lesson" button.
3. Click one of the available lesson categories.
4. Click one of the available lessons.
6. At the end of the lesson, you will be asked to complete a short survey. You must sometimes click on "Continue" and/or "Return to Lesson" and answer a few more questions before you are led to the survey. Click on the "Submit" button when you are done.
7. You will be taken to the certificate page where you can choose to view or print your certificate. Some WIC participants will see a message that says their certificate has been automatically sent to their local WIC clinic. If you see this message, then you don't have to do anything. Your clinic will automatically get your lesson completion information.
If you see the following message then either print your certificate. If you don't have a printer, take a picture of it with your phone and bring that to your local WIC clinic.
*Not all clinics require clients to provide a certificate of completion. Contact your WIC agency if you are unsure if you need to email or print the certificate.