You will receive a certificate after you have completed a lesson.
To complete a lesson:
- Login to wichealth.org.
- Click the "Start Lesson" button.
- Click one of the available lesson categories.
- Click one of the available lessons.
- At the end of the lesson, you will be asked to complete a short survey. Click on the "Submit" button when you are done.
- You will be taken to the certificate page where you can choose to view and print your certificate. Some WIC participants will see a message that says their certificate has been automatically sent to their local WIC clinic (below is a snapshot of what that message looks like). If you see this message, then you don't have to do anything. Your clinic will automatically get your lesson completion information.
- Other WIC participants will see the message below, which explains that you need to print your certificate and bring it to your WIC clinic. If you don't have a printer, take a photo of your certificate using your phone and bring that in to your WIC office.