Project FRESH is a Topic/Lesson currently only available to Michigan participants. After a participant takes the lesson, he/she may be eligible to receive WIC Project FRESH coupons to spend on eligible, locally grown, fresh, unprepared fruits and vegetables at the farmers market.
To find/complete the Project FRESH lesson:
1. Login to wichealth.org.
2. Click the "Start Lesson" button.
3. Click on the "WIC Project FRESH" topic (you may need to scroll down to view).
4. Click on the "Get FRESH at the Farmers Market" lesson.
6. At the end of the lesson, you will be asked to complete a short survey. Click on the "Submit" button when you are done.
7. You will be taken to the certificate page where you can choose to view or print your certificate. Some WIC participants will see a message that says their certificate has been automatically sent to their local WIC clinic. If you see this message, then you don't have to do anything. Your clinic will automatically get your lesson completion information. If you do not see this message, please contact your local WIC clinic to determine how it would like to receive the completed certificate.
Please sign in to leave a comment.