Contact the WIC State or local agency serving your area to schedule an appointment. Applicants will be advised about what to bring to the WIC appointment to help determine eligibility. Once eligibility is determined you can create an account (new participants) or update your profile to add your pregnancy.
Articles in this section
- I don't know my WIC ID or Family ID.
- How do I change my password?
- How do I edit/update my user profile?
- I need to change my email.
- I need to change my agency.
- I need to change my clinic.
- I need to add a child to my account.
- What do I do if I am pregnant to receive benefits?
- I need to change my WIC ID.
- I need to change my security question or answer.